Long Term Care
We provide personalized care for patients who are chronically ill and require an extensive care in a non-hospitalized environment.
Our structured management program help meets both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods. Our patient-centered care concentrates on relieving the distress of patients, using a holistic approach to rehabilitate in an engaging environment to ensure that patients are attended to with utmost care.
What we provide?
- Physical Medicine Management
- Nursing Services
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Our interdisciplinary team works with patients and families to promote quality of life through:
- Comprehensive therapy services to maximize mobility and endurance
- Individualised support services
- Home-like environment to encourage optimal health & minimize hospital readmission
- Coordination of home health services by our on-site coordinators
- Recreational activity for social integration
- 24/7 Arabic & Non-Arabic Customer Care
- Regular patient/family meetings and education