Dedicated Team of Experts
Around the Clock
24/7 Around the Clock
Patient Relation and Admission Team
We have over 250 skilled healthcare professionals across two centers in the UAE, and one in Oman who are committed to providing quality care for post-acute rehabilitation and nursing services of all ages. We have a huge number of multinational experts to take care of your loved ones to accelerate their recovery. The interdisciplinary team includes Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist, Physicians, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Respiratory Therapist and Nurses delivering high quality service consistent with the needs of our patients.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist - specialize in clinical and diagnostic use of physical agents to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities.
- Physicians - specialize in evaluation, diagnosis and treatments of all common medical conditions. Highly trained professionals who provide range of non-surgical health care and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
- Nurses - specializes in helping patients who have long term physical and abundance of patience are.
- Physiotherapists - skilled in assessment and treatment of patients with physical difficulties resulting from injury, disability or aging. They help restore movement and function through exercises, manual therapy and electrotherapy.
- Occupational Therapists - specializes in evaluation and treatment of social, emotional, behavioral and motor skills challenges. They help the patients develop, and maintain the skills needed for daily living and working through therapeutic exercises.
- Speech Therapists - specialize in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of communication and/or oral, swallowing difficulties in children and adults and develops its treatment plan.