Mr. Natarajan Subramanian
Physiotherapist with 15 years of experience. Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapists. Well-versed in Kinetic control and biomechanics (Movement correction) • Advanced Manual therapy techniques (Joint mobilization).
- Mulligan technique (Kinesiology Taping).
- Deep tissue massage (MFR)-Muscle Imbalance corrections.
- Pilates (Deep Muscle activation and strengthening).
- Certification of Manual Therapist
- Class IV LASER & Shockwave Therapy.
- Pain management (Spine- Neck & Back pain, Radiating pain, Joint pain)
- Sports injuries Rehab (ACL injuries, Shinbone pain & Soft tissue injuries)
- Rehabilitation (Post-op.) Surgery Rehabilitation-TKR, THR, etc. & Paralysis.
- Post covid- 19 Rehabilitation to enhance their Pulmonary and Musculoskeletal recovery
- Masters in Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy – The TN. Dr. MGR Medical University, India
- Masters in Psychology – University of Madras, India
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy – Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai