Ventilated Patient Care
We help patients with ventilator by providing respiratory care with a committed respiratory therapist so that patients are tended to whenever required. The focus is on helping patients to improve their ability to breathe comfortably, through education, medication, and transition to ventilator independence.
Our interdisciplinary team works as one to ensure that the patient receives an individualized plan while regaining function and reintegrate them back into the community.
How can we help?
- Physical Medicine
- Nursing Services
- Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Our interdisciplinary team works with patients and families to promote quality of life through:
- Comprehensive therapy services to maximize mobility and endurance
- Individualised support services
- Home-like environment to encourage optimal health & minimize hospital readmission
- Coordination of home health services by our on-site coordinators
- Recreational activity for social integration
- 24/7 Arabic & Non-Arabic Customer Care
- Regular patient/family meetings and education