Our home care nursing offers professional and compassionate care that enables patients to enjoy living independently in their home. We can accommodate part-time and full-time home care nursing requests.
Whether you need us for just a few hours or around-the-clock, our responsive care will give you peace of mind that your family member is well taken care of.
Our nurses can handle even all the small details related to daily living activities, so we can make life as easy as possible for your family members at home.How we can help?
- Monitoring vital signs
- Tracheostomy and speak valve care
- Catheter care
- Activities of daily living (hygiene, bathing, oral care)
- Nebulizer, Oxygen Therapy, Suctioning
- Wound Care
- PEG, NGT and Oral feeding
- Emotional, social and mental support
- Medication Management (Prescription, Procurement, Reconciliation, Dispensing, Administration)
- Care for children with special needs
- Preventing Bed Bound complications
- Physical Assessment and documentation
- Diabetes management (blood sugar monitoring and recording)
- Ventilator Care
- Chest drainage (positioning, cuffing and/or using vibrator as individual case requirement)
- Providing basic life support when needed
- Mobilizing patients according to their condition
- Post-Operative Care
- Patient risk assessment
- Coordinate patient follow up, referral, transfer and discharge.
- Keeping strong relationship and communication with the family, working together for family education; aiming to achieve best patient care.