Occupational therapy focuses on enabling patients to be as independent as possible in activities including eating, showering, driving, leisure activities, and work.
Teaching new ways of approaching tasks and breakdown activities into achievable goals, so the patient engages and relearns activities of daily living despite physical, motor, and cognitive challenges.How we can help?
- Improve functional independence.
- Fine motor and hand functions.
- Visual motor integration.
- Assessment for assistive devices.
- De-sensitization programs.
- Improve focus and social skills.
- Structure routine development.
- ADL skills training.
- Cognitive Rehabilitation.
- Therapy programs for physical, cognitive, behavioral or mental health problems.
- Postural and seating assessment.