Speech Language Pathologist/Speech Therapist with 6 years of experience background from India and UAE, who is passionate and motivated to provide best care on children and adults with Speech, Language, Communication and Swallowing disorders. An enthusiastic researcher who presented scientific papers on Hoarseness of Voice: A retrospective study of 855 cases, effects of Phototherapy on OHC functioning in Hyperbilirubinemia cases, rehabilitation outcomes of post Cochlear Implant Children, Forensic Speech Science: A study on area of speech science with special reference to Kerala, Awareness about implant and implantees – special reference to urban, rural community of Trivandrum and Awareness among mothers having high risk infants at various national level conferences.
- Management of speech, language, and communication disorders of neurogenic basis
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation
- Management of voice disorders
- Management of Dysphagia
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Management of cognitive communication disorders
- Management of Fluency, Speech Sound and Social Communication Disorders
- Oral Placement Therapy
- Rehabilitation Council of India License no. A38250 – Registered as an Audiologist and Speech Language Pathologist.
- Life member of Indian Speech and Hearing Association – L19093594
- Life member of Indian Speech and Hearing Association, Kerala State Branch – ISHA-KSB/L 272
- Dubai Health Authority License
- Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Kerala University, 2014
- Masters in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Bengaluru City University, 2020
- 3-Part Treatment plan for Oral Placement Therapy, TalkTools, United States of America, 2023